Thursday, July 19, 2012

10-year struggle with infertility, a loss and a hope-filled ending

Someone emailed me 2 weeks ago their story that they put to video. It's the story of a 10-year-long struggle with infertility, the loss of one baby, and a miracle ending for another.

For some reason, I just found the email tonight.

Tonight, I also heard of another baby who was taken too soon. :(

So perhaps, just perhaps, tonight was just the night I was supposed to post this video.

For those of you who have struggled with infertility, I think you will totally be able to relate. Same for those of us who have lost a pregnancy.


And a thank you to the woman who has opened up about her journey in hopes of encouraging someone who finds herself wondering "why?" "when?" and "how could it be?" I hope your baby's legacy will touch many lives.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment